1) WHAT WAS THE MOMENT THAT YOU REALIZED THAT YOU WANTED TO BE AN ARTIST?
My moment happened opening night of Black Theatre Workshop center stage in Katherine Dunham Theatre @ SIUE (Southern Illinois Univ. Edwardsville) back in Feb. ’05. The curtains opened up to the bright balcony lights and second nature took over from there, fiend for the stage since.
2) HOW DO YOU GET PREPARED BEFORE HITTING THE STAGE TO PERFORM?
I’m usually still and goin over lines but each show got its own vibe so I stay tuned in.
3) HOW CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE OF MUSIC?
It changes a lot so I don’t wanna give it a style but it’s rooted in passion for growth.
4) YOU ONCE LIVED IN VEGAS AND THEN MOVED OVERSEAS, WHAT MADE YOU DECIDE TO MAKE THAT MOVE?
Love & Music, and I always dug hearing travel stories and seeing how people light up as they spoke about their experiences.
5) WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING A FAN HAS EVER DONE TO YOU?
Awhile back I had got the illest letter from a woman in Sacremento. She placed candy throughout this poem and the brand names completed each line in rhyme- thought that was dope.
6) WHAT ARE 3 WORDS THAT YOU WOULD USE TO DESCRIBE YOU?
7) IF YOU WEREN’T AN ARTIST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE DOING NOW?
I would be thinking about becoming one! Raw creation with no rules/no limits is the way. I think when anybody finds what they love to do and do it they become artist no matter the trade.
8) YOU’VE TRAVELED ALL OVER THE WORLD, WHAT IS ONE PLACE THAT YOU HAVEN’T BEEN TO THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO GO TO?
I really wanna travel throughout Africa for like a year or moor and pick up Swahili along the way. Seen too many pictures and talked to natives of Togo, Kongo, Nigeria, Kenya, Cameroon and quite a few others throughout the continent.
9) NAME 5 ARTIST ALIVE RIGHT NOW THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH?
10) THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WISH TO AMOUNT OUT TO YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS WITH DOING MUSIC, WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE THEM TO REACH THAT GOAL?
I think the success is doing what you love to most. There are musicians that won’t be musicians next year due to circumstance or their heart is elsewhere. Wherever it may be find love and live it today.
11) IF YOU CAN TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIMES WHAT ARE 2 THINGS THAT YOU WOULD DO DIFFERENT?
I believe in Fate, nothing from my past was by accident.
12) BESIDES BEING AN ARTIST, WHAT ELSE IS IT THAT YOU DO?
I’m also in the plastics industry and a German language course, in between these reading/writing checkin for museums.
13) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HIP-HOP AS A WHOLE TODAY?
Hip Hop is alive and well in its 41st year, with a broad scope it globally elevates minds and connects people from all four corners.
14) WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU WISH TO ACCOMPLISH IN YOUR CAREER THAT YOU HAVEN’T DONE YET?
My next project and next show. And collaborating with those legendary producers on #9.
15) WHAT IS AN AVERAGE DAY IN THE LIFE WITH REALLIONAIRE JREAM?
Studies/writing, talkin with Family back home and hopping a lot of trains. Social networking and usually vegan food in between. I make a lot of my food at home nowadays.
16) WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO DO WHAT YOU DO?
It just feels right, it brings me closer to myself. Of course Family and The Most High, but I also live for the next performance.
17) WHAT IS 1 THING THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO CHANGE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THAT YOU FEEL THAT WHAT YOU DO CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN?
I’m just focused on growing, if the results impact the industry it’s jus even more confirmation to keep growing.
18) HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR FANS TO YOU?
So important that I’m still making music for them, they keep me digging for different routes and ways of doing things to keep them in suspense. They sharpen my skills, I appreciate that.
19) WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU FOR THE UPCOMING NEW YEAR?
I’d say subscribe to www.rjreamworld.com for rNews direct, best way to keep score.
20) HOW CAN PEOPLE FIND YOU ONLINE?
I’m @rJreamworld on both IG and Twitter, fb: /reallionairejream, soundcloud.com/reallionaire-
or you can easily go to www.rjreamworld.com and click the links upper right.